Thursday 23 December 2021

Dogo Appreciates Emir of Ilorin, Chief Immam, Magajis, Alangua, High Chiefs, Sports Stakeholders, others for attending his daughter's wedding programme

 

On behalf of myself and my  family, i wish to humbly and most respectfully register my appreciation to His Royal Highness the Emir of Ilorin.

My  heartfelt appreciation equally goes to all the staff of the palace.

Of special note  is the cheif Imam of Ilorin and his entourage and all alfas and imam who despite tight schedules found it worthy to attend to my daughter's  wedding fatiha.

Special appreciation to the representative of Balogun Alanamu, representative of Daudu Fagba, Alangua and Magaji's forum.


Special thanks to the GM  of Kwara United, Director of football ABS, Chairman and Management of Wikki Football Club, Chairman Gidado FC, Representative of coaches, Salisu of Super Eagles, Young stars Social Club, Bikudiratulahi Alasalatu group,   O.L.F,  Principal IGS both Senior and Junior, Swan, Igbo traders, Saw Mill Planks Association and all other associations and  community under ODO-Okun community, friends and families other  distinguished guest to  mention but a few for rejoicing and attending my daughter's wedding fatiha.

  All thanks to Almighty Allah, I am humbled and delighted. It is indeed a great moment of joy and pleasure to receive such an immeasurable show of love, support and prayers from you all.


I  pray Allah SWT to reward you all abundantly. Please accept my sincere thanks and appreciation.


Once again, thank you His Royal Highness Emir of Ilorin. ( Shehu Shehu Shehu...)


1 comment: