Sunday 4 June 2017

Ochowechi happy to get Remo Stars back on track



Man of the Match, Ochowechi Salefu opined that Remo Stars' 2-0 victory against Gombe United in one of the Matchday 22 of NPFL was very important to him and his team mates.

Ocho scored a wonderful free kick in the early minutes of the game before Awazie Ekene doubled the lead for the Sky Blue Stars in Match Day 22 of the Nigeria Professional Football League.

Speaking with the Media, MOTM says "Today's victory is very important to us because we haven't won a game in a while now and I am very happy I got a goal and a vital win."

"I am happy I scored that free kick because I want to help my team escape relegation and I will keep doing my best for the team."

"Winning today's game will boost our morale and I am very optimistic we will get a point against Abia Warriors away from home."

"Lastly, I am happy to be voted the MOTM and I appreciate GOD, teammates and my family for it." Ochowechi concludes

No comments:

Post a Comment