Friday 10 September 2021

Orafu Joseph looking forward to another competitive NPFL Season


 


One of the revelations from last Nigeria Professional Football League, NPFL season for Lobi Stars, Orafu Joseph can't wait for the start of new season to start in earnest and he is hoping for more game times.


Joseph, a product New Hall Football Academy starred for Lobi Stars last season, though with just a handful of games but believed he has improved enough ready to prove his mettle if entrusted with more game times.


The young lad who can play as central defender and as right back is also hopeful the new coach, Eddy Dombraye would bring the best out of him just as he's ready to give his all for The Pride of Benue to achieve greatness in the coming season.


"Its a season I hoping to prove myself at any opportunity I have, I can't wait for new season to commence and I believe Lobi will do well.


"I couldn't much games as expected last season but I've doubled my effort now and grown to gather more confidence which I believe will help to seize any change I'm given now.


"Its a good thing to have a high profile coach who has played the game to highest level, I'm confident he will help us do well and get the best out of us as players and I'm ready to learn a lot from him and help him too." 


Lobi Stars finished eighth in the just concluded season garnering 52 points from 38 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment