Saturday 7 April 2018

Yalovaspor Kulup promotion delights Orji Samuel


Yalovaspor Kulup's defender Orji Samuel has said he is delighted to have won promotion to the third division in the Turkish League.
The 20 year old defender was instrumental to his side's meteoric rise in Turkish football gaining promotion to third division in their first try and gradually becoming one of recognized clubs in Turkey.


An elated Samuel who scored seven goals in 22 games for Yalovaspor in the just concluded season attributed his side's quick return to recognizable division to team work, focus and dedication.


"I feel delighted to gain promotion with Yalo, it's great season for us after we put in a lot of efforts to achieve this feat," Samuel told our correspondent.


"Am grateful to be among the selected players to help the team reach their goal and with my effort in playing 22 matches and scored seven goal is a thing of joy and I thank God for that and I'm honored," Sam said.

The experienced entre back had his sight on using the Yalovaspor's promotion to spring up in his career and move to bigger club in Europe which he believed could happen anytime soon.


"Well we just get a ticket to move in our standard and position, I'm still savoring the moment with what I achieve personally this season, it wasn't easy playing 22 games and scoring as much as seven goals as defender.


"I've not taking any decision yet about where I will be next, they love me here (at  Yalovaspor) and I'm enjoying my playing times, but I see myself playing in the top leagues soon," Samuel said.

No comments:

Post a Comment