Monday 7 February 2022

Ekene Adams, Remo Stars GM embarks on UAE trip for medical check-up

 

Remo Stars General Manager, Ekene Adams will travel to Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) for another round of his medical check-up.



The former KADA City boss who returned to football management this season with the Sky Blues Stars after staying away for about two years, on the advice of his doctor, has concluded plans for another medical trip as he bids for full recovery.



In a chat a few days to his departure, as he also expressed his delight after Remo Stars pipped 3SC by a lone goal on MatchDay 11 at the Remo Stars Stadium, Ikenne.



"I was supposed to travel back three months after I had my first surgery, but the date elapsed after our NPFL game against Rivers United.




"But due to a slight delay in the issuance of a travel visa, I then decided to be part of the games against Kano Pillars and the Southwest Derby against our rivals Shooting Stars. Am set for another trip and I should be staying in the U.A.E for about 10 or more days," said Adams.



Speaking further, "My health has improved after the first surgery I had, as I have been active in all matches Remo Stars have prosecuted this season.



"My absence won't be felt by Remo Stars as the structure is on ground, winning mentality is in the team is much active and the togetherness in the team has kept us going.



"The success achieved by the club this far is not attributed to anyone rather It's has been a collective achievement from every Remo Stars staff, so I hope to be back on or before our game against Akwa United.



"I want to use this medium to give thanks to God Almighty for seeing me through this challenge, also my appreciation goes to the President of Remo Stars, Honourable Kunle Soname.



"Soname has been a father figure to me and my family as the money he has put to foot the bills of my surgeries can not be quantified and I pray God to give him good health and long life."

No comments:

Post a Comment