Monday 3 April 2017

Remo Stars' Eric over the moon with winning goal


Remo Stars' Man of the Moment, Dufegha Eric says his debut goal and victory against Katsina United means a lot to him and the team. 

Dufegha got the winning goal after Awoyemi Abiodun brilliantly gets a cross through to him in the 89th minute of the game.

"We have been working very hard in the past days and thank God for the victory because it means so much to me and the team."

"I feel very happy getting my debut goal for Remo Stars because the fans have been expecting a lot from me and I haven't gotten too much chance to play but I am happy I took this chance with both hands."

"It has been my dream getting goals for the Sky Blue Stars and I appreciate God once again for the goal, I hope to get more goals in the coming games to come." Dufegha concludes

No comments:

Post a Comment