Tuesday 26 July 2016

NPFL: More Goals will Come- Bashir



Abdulrahman Bashir has targeted more goals in the 2016 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season after his effort in Nasarawa United’s 2-2 draw against Ikorodu United on Sunday.

The former Enyimba striker headed home his 12th goal of the ongoing top flight campaign at the Onikan Stadium in the match day 28 NPFL fixture.

Bashir won praise from his manager Kabiru Dogo for his display as he moved to joint third on the top-scorers list.

And he has set his sights on going up in the race for the award.

“I have been feeling very good,” the former Lobi Stars striker was quoted as saying by Futbalgalore.com.

“What I want is for my goals to help the team. More will still come,” he continued.
“More goals will come from which am very sure of. With the support of my coaches and teammates my dream will be a reality.”

“It won’t be out of question if I end up as the top scorer of the NPFL at the end of the season.”




Source: 
FutballGalore

No comments:

Post a Comment