Saturday 3 December 2016

'I'm now the Silent One' - Uwua


Technical Adviser of Lobi Stars Football Club, Godwin 'Koko' Uwa, has stated ahead of the upcoming Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season that he is now the 'Silent One'.


The former under 20 Coach who was very Loquacious during his reign with Enyimba FC, Niger Tornadoes and the default Julius Berger disclosed to the Gold Cup Media that he decides to be a silent result achiever because he is now old on and off the pitch.


In his words, he says "Last season you didn't hear much about Uwa because I am now an old man on and off the field of play. I have changed certain things I do when I was young man, God has made my name for me and I mustn't be blowing trumpet again."


"I was actually doing all that then because I wanted to be known, but God has really made me to be known by bringing results wherever I go. So now I am a silent result achiever."


Uwa went further to insisted that he is the 'silent one' but if anybody talks too much, he will react.


"Yes I am the silent one, but if anyone talks too much, I will react accordingly."

No comments:

Post a Comment